- We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Word of God.
- We believe in the infallibility of the Word of God (King James Bible - Textus Receptus).
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ for mankind.
- We believe in the blood atonement for sins.
- We believe in salvation by Grace through Faith alone, plus nothing minus nothing.
- We believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church to be ordained by God and established upon Jesus Christ: the only organization through which God does His work.
- We believe that each church is subject to only God and no other power.
- We believe that each church is an individual organization governed by the people for the people in the light of God's Word.
- We believe that the primary purpose of the church is to fulfill the great commission of Matthew 28:18-20.
- We believe that salvation will bring a definite change in a person's life: therefore Christians should be peculiar people.
- We believe in a literal burning Hell and literal glorious Heaven.
- We believe that churches should be separate from the world.
- We believe the church should be supported totally by tithes and offerings from the people: never by any sales tactics of any nature.
- We do not believe in lifestyle evangelism or lordship salvation.